Webster District Hospital
Started as a private nursing home, Webster men formed a Hospital Corporation in 1929 and began Webster District Hospital in the former A. J. Bates Home on Thompson Road. It was purchased by the hospital from American Woolen Co. owners, in 1934.

 

- Archive photo

Order Photo CD for only $14.99!


Copyright© OldeWebster 2001
send comments/suggestions to:
webmaster@oldewebster.com